COVID-19 Update from IMV imaging
With our “normal” changing into something very different to what we are used to, we understand that you will all be trying your very best to continue to provide the best animal care to your patients in spite of what is happening. We know that we at IMV imaging have an important part to play in supporting you to do this and we want to reassure you that we are working hard and following Government guidelines to ensure that as always, we are here to support you with your animal imaging needs.
Here for you, when you need us:
- Customer Care- Our dedicated Customer Care team are still on hand to support you with your imaging needs through these difficult times. You can reach us at any time by calling: +27 82 616 4685 or emailing: [email protected]
- CPD and Clinical Applications - Our Clinical Team is already hard at work preparing webinars and digital clinical content to support veterinary professionals to keep up with their CPD remotely. This can all be accessed via the IMV imaging Academy section of our website: IMV Academy >>
- Servicing- Our world class Service Engineers are on hand to respond to emergency callouts as well as 24/7 Out of Hours Emergency Remote Support. We encourage you to use this time to arrange to send your equipment in to our Service Centre for planned maintenance to be carried out. If you would like to arrange to send your equipment to our Service Centre, please contact the appropriate centre for your area: UK: +44 (0)1506 460 023, Ireland: +353(0)42 932 0070 RSA: +27 82 616 4685
- Equipment-You can still get in touch with your local Account Manager if you want to purchase any equipment. We have technology at our disposal that we will implement to carry out demonstrations and installs. You can find our contact details here: Contact Us
- Protection Measures- The health and safety of our customers and our staff is a priority in the current situation, and we have issued guidelines based on Government advice to all staff on how to protect themselves and our customers in both Head Office and field situations and we ask that you adhere to Government guidelines to help us protect yourselves and our staff.
As a company who has built long lasting relationships with its customer for over 35 years, our core value of Partnership has never been more important than now. We will continue to be here for our customers, the veterinary professionals and the animals in their care and will innovate and find solutions that will allow us to do this for as long as possible in these circumstances. If there is anything we can do in these difficult times, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any of our team: +27 82 616 4685.
With warm wishes to all of you at this time,
Gavin Mitchell, Director